PDA

View Full Version : Server Instability

EinarNordwin
05-22-2014, 04:40 PM
Hello,

i love your game, realy. BUT this server was so often weird laggy. You cant select a attack, or add willpower, or select a ability (like provoking). You hear the sound and left click again and again and the hole game slows down. Then appear the menu and you see the icons but again mouseclicks and mouseclicks...thats sucks realy...so you lost turn over turn.

mfg

EN

Aleonymous
05-23-2014, 01:56 AM
Those issues you are describing sound like problems with your computer and/or internet connection, and not with the game's server. I'm having similar problems when I play from my old computer (a Pentium3), where it's practically unplayable at 30sec timer due to all these delays. What's your computer specs?

EinarNordwin
05-23-2014, 06:25 AM
Those issues you are describing sound like problems with your computer and/or internet connection, and not with the game's server. I'm having similar problems when I play from my old computer (a Pentium3), where it's practically unplayable at 30sec timer due to all these delays. What's your computer specs?

I have a Dualcore 1,86 with 3 GB Ram and a Geforce GT610. My Internet was from Kabel Deutschland 100er Pack, the highest Speed Pack possible and its Digital Internet. The Speed is tested, i get the full 100 so np with that.

On good days runs in the Background another Online RPG Game and a Videoplayer with smooth gameplay in Banner saga factions.
But this Server laggs was a old friend from beta times we still have.^^

Aleonymous
05-23-2014, 09:43 AM
I have a Dualcore 1,86 with 3 GB Ram and a Geforce GT610. My Internet was from Kabel Deutschland 100er Pack, the highest Speed Pack possible and its Digital Internet. The Speed is tested, i get the full 100 so np with that.

On good days runs in the Background another Online RPG Game and a Videoplayer with smooth gameplay in Banner saga factions.
But this Server laggs was a old friend from beta times we still have.^^

Your system seems more or less fine. Is it a desktop or a laptop computer? Laptops should be a little poorer.

I have a desktop with a Core2Duo@2.33GHz, 4GB RAM and a HD4850@1GB video card, running Win7 64-bit. I also play over a ~8Mbps/1MBps WiFi internet connection and, most times, I am also capable to stream at respectable quality.

EinarNordwin
05-23-2014, 02:55 PM
Your system seems more or less fine. Is it a desktop or a laptop computer? Laptops should be a little poorer.

I have a desktop with a Core2Duo@2.33GHz, 4GB RAM and a HD4850@1GB video card, running Win7 64-bit. I also play over a ~8Mbps/1MBps WiFi internet connection and, most times, I am also capable to stream at respectable quality.

A Desktop Computer. Allways the game slows down it "feels" like a memory leak problem. Can a Server have memory leaks?!? Maybe the Server Needs sometimes a restart.