PDA

View Full Version : Inco Plays | The Banner Saga

Incoherencel
06-03-2014, 03:03 PM
Hello everyone! I run a small YouTube channel and I've started to play the Banner Saga. I know there are many series posted here already, but who else would I share the videos with, if not fans of the Saga? I hope you folks don't mind.

Here's the first video:
14WqZnazjms

I hope you enjoy it, and if not, let me know why.

Cheers

Aleonymous
06-11-2014, 11:18 AM
Hello and well met, Inco.

Thanks for posting your video series. Why would we mind that? :D

Feel free to post new "episodes" of your video-series and discuss anything about your playthrough (tactics, units, choices, bugs etc) in this here thread.

Skal

stoicmom
06-11-2014, 01:59 PM
Hi! Incoherencel :D

Thanks for letting us know about your YouTube channel and videos of your Saga experiences.

Watched the first one and look forward to more !!

Fazolt
06-14-2014, 04:13 PM
I like your commentary, it's intelligent, and well thought out, unlike most Youtubers

Incoherencel
06-19-2014, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone. I've got another episode here:

7lHq-UgRgCc

Guğmundr
06-26-2014, 09:51 AM
Sorry about that Inco, looks like the moderation process took out the link in your post for some reason :/

stoicmom
06-26-2014, 10:16 AM
no problem :D just click on the previous link and the list of vids is there :)

Incoherencel
07-23-2014, 07:43 PM
Hello again! I forgot about this thread, but I've made an additional two videos:

QCsN_qcEhqA

ClK39DEg7VA

Are there any rules against embedding videos? Any way to add spoiler tags? Edit the thread title?
Every forum has different rules and whatnot, so if you could help me out that'd be great!

Guğmundr
07-23-2014, 09:49 PM
Are there any rules against embedding videos? Any way to add spoiler tags? Edit the thread title?
Every forum has different rules and whatnot, so if you could help me out that'd be great!

1. Embedding is fine! The format for embedding is
VIDEO where "VIDEO" is replaced with the 11 digit code after the = sign in the video's URL.
2. There's no dedicated feature for spoiler tags, but you can workaround that by making your text the same color as the background (#fafafa), so that people have to highlight it to be able to read it.
3. I'd be glad to change the thread title, if you want.

Incoherencel
07-23-2014, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the quick response!
I was hoping for a spoiler feature so I could minimize the clutter from my embedded videos as can be seen in another thread of mine:
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?602168-Inco-Plays-Medieval-II-Total-War-England&p=12881909#post12881909

So, as I understand it there is no feature in this forum that replicates this?

And if you could also rename the thread so that all it says is Inco Plays | The Banner Saga that would be greatly appreciated.

Guğmundr
07-23-2014, 10:32 PM
So, as I understand it there is no feature in this forum that replicates this?

Unfortunately, not that I'm aware of :/

I changed the title of the thread to what you specified.

Aleonymous
07-24-2014, 09:02 AM
Hello again! I forgot about this thread, but I've made an additional two videos

Thanks Inco, I'll check them out later!

stoicmom
07-24-2014, 10:17 AM
Thanks Inco, enjoyed vids #3 and 4 :D

Incoherencel
08-13-2014, 09:16 PM
Hi everyone! Thanks for watching, glad you enjoyed. Here's another:

LJZU8tKOC30

Aleonymous
08-19-2014, 09:57 AM
Hi everyone! Thanks for watching, glad you enjoyed. Here's another

Hey there. Not so action-packed, this episode, eh? Seems like you're getting into Chapter 3... Prepare for a lot of Dredge fighting! ;)

Incoherencel
09-27-2014, 12:55 AM
Hey there. Not so action-packed, this episode, eh? Seems like you're getting into Chapter 3... Prepare for a lot of Dredge fighting! ;)

You're not kidding. A lot of dredge lay dead in our wake, ha!

1vXKkiRrSKg zuupRyP2IUw

7uExUhGNzKg bBxo29K8A0U

stoicmom
09-27-2014, 11:06 AM
Great to see you and thanks!!

Incoherencel
11-06-2014, 11:22 PM
It's been awhile since I've posted, and man, the story is getting nuts. I've no clue what's going on, and that's how I like it. I wasn't really sure where the plot was going, but I'm pleasantly surprised with the direction. Just enough WTF to keep me interested, and enough familiarity to keep it grounded. Well done Stoic!

Anyway, just wanted to share my latest video and experience:

e_lQNGDl8fk

Loving this game!

Aleonymous
11-07-2014, 07:42 AM
How do you manage to play the game at such a slow pace :confused: Once I started, I couldn't stop playing until I finished the story... :rolleyes:

That Serpent-appearance part is really strange... That's an important (as in big!) "character" to be explored in the following parts of the story.