PDA

View Full Version : Second chapter progress.

natej11
08-17-2014, 02:58 PM
Hey all.

I was just wondering if there's been any recent news about the progress of the second chapter in The Banner Saga. I really enjoyed the first chapter and am looking forward to seeing how the story continues, as well as exciting new ideas for combat and hero customization.

So when can I look forward to celebrating a long-anticipated event?

stoicmom
08-17-2014, 06:32 PM
Hi! natej11 :D Don't have anything official concerning a date, but just know the devs are hard at work on part 2 for sure! Hang around so you won't miss anything !!

Aleonymous
08-19-2014, 06:17 AM
Devs... Where are you? Please post something, anything! :( It's been so long since we've last heard from you. It doesn't have to be anything official or "juicy", just a sign of life...

Surtr
09-24-2014, 01:08 PM
Would be great to hear some news!

Yellow
09-25-2014, 01:25 AM
I am still waiting for confirmation on whether or not there will be any further patch for Chapter 1.

Fazolt
09-25-2014, 04:12 PM
They've already stated that right now almost one hundred percent of their focus is on the tablet version of "The Banner Saga" One. Now, believe it or not, this is actually a good thing for PC/Mac gamers. It will give the devs a much larger budget for TBS 2, as the title will undoubtedly sell well on the tablet medium. And since they'll be releasing the game on a new platform we'll likely experience a few new (for both tablet and PC) patches possibly fixing some of the linguistic translation complaints. Lastly, as Stoic just recently released the Godstone contest there's a fair amount of certainty that they're working on the TBS 2 storyline right now. We should be glad that they're taking their time and not rushing to release a sequel which would compromise the artistic integrity of their series.

quartex
09-26-2014, 07:16 PM
And the recent kickstarter update confirmed that Stoic is still working on a Linux version of The Banner Saga.