PDA

View Full Version : Reddit AMA

Myll_Erik
10-15-2014, 08:33 AM
Howdy Folks!

We're hosting a Reddit AMA today - please join and ask questions and we'll do our best to answer them!

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2jbcdk/we_are_stoic_indie_game_developers_creating_the/

Aleonymous
10-16-2014, 03:43 AM
It was a good one, Lance. Thanks for that :)

Also, the participation was much broader than I anticipated.

Finally, we (Factions fans) got our hopes up after a couple of "half words" from Arnie ;)

Rymdkejsaren
10-16-2014, 05:29 AM
Yep, I went in to ask about that but someone beat me to it. The response was unexpected in that there was a hint that something might be happening before the end of the world! When Factions gets an overhaul I am so there.

Aleonymous
10-16-2014, 06:56 AM
Rumors have been circulating for a long time, that Stoic is looking for that special tech-inclined "someone" (i.e. a programmer) that can be occupied only with supporting Factions, e.g. transferring the content from the Saga, or implementing planned features (AI, items etc). But, I believe that they don't want to say this out straight before they actually come to an agreement with someone, so as to avoid the annoying "When?" questions from the community; understandable.

Rymdkejsaren
10-19-2014, 05:06 AM
Hey, if they drop the bomb when they are basically done and just patch it up overnight, you won't see me complaining. You will see me playing! :D I am playing Aerena now to get my TBS fix but it is a poor replacement.