PDA

View Full Version : Let's Play with Weird Wizard! Because there is no such thing as too many let's plays

Weird Wizard
01-03-2015, 11:27 AM
Greetings folks,

Well I got the Banner Saga in the steam sale and, oh my goodness! Its amazing, so amazing in fact that I decided to do something I've been thinking about for a long time and dive into making a let's play. I know there are more than a few for The Banner Saga already but what the hey, its such a great game and if anything being forced to do all the voices makes it even more enjoyable to play through. Kind of feels like a cross between GMing and playing a pen and paper RPG, watching an animated movie, reading a book and acting (dimly remembered from my GCSE drama days).

Anyway, I don't expect much attention but I thought I'd make a post about it here anyway on the off chance anyone fancies watching yet another noob make a hash of things while putting on silly (though hopefully not too silly) voices.

Its my first let's play, previously I've used the channel for a couple of vids of casual games I've published on Android. So its all a bit new and perhaps lacking some of the spit and polish of others, but if anyone enjoys watching it even a tenth as much as I've enjoyed making it then I'll be a happy chappy. There are three episodes up already and a new one will be posted every day.

*Edit - New improved intro version :) *
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8KLBqOE94k

Aleonymous
01-14-2015, 10:43 AM
Hi there, Weird Wizard. It was about time your posts showed up. Thanks for sharing your LetsPlay videos! :)

stoicmom
01-14-2015, 06:24 PM
Yes! thank you for play through!! This is great :D