PDA

View Full Version : Hello and Zeno!

soldtoscience
01-07-2015, 04:41 PM
Hello!

I just stumbled upon the Banner Saga and can't believe I hadn't heard about it until now. I'm part norwegian and I love the world and mythos you've created!

I was wondering if there is any more information about Zeno? Specifically the scene section. I was able to load up Zeno and copy the dlc files into a mod folder, after I restarted Zeno I was able to open and edit items, characters, animations ect... But I can't for some reason get the scene section working. It seems specifically because I cannot create a new layer. When I try to make a "new layer" for example the log says:

[INFO] (-zeno-) 20374 getting name to insert at -1
[INFO] (-zeno-) 21943 inserting at -1, name=new layer

I'm on OSX Mountain Lion if that might be an issue?

Thank you and I hope I can contribute! Happy 2015

Aleonymous
01-14-2015, 10:37 AM
Hi there, and happy 2015 :)

I've tried using Zeno but I found it a bit complicated, and "heavy" for the extend of mods I wanted to do. I started a thread trying to document its features but stopped as I had no feedback from the technical director/dev, John Watson, swamped with ports at that time. I believe he mentioned, at some point, that Zeno as shipped in a Steam-DLC is still missing a couple of modules/components to make it 100% functional, that would be added in the future (still waiting on that)...

TL;DR: Can't help :(