PDA

View Full Version : Screen 'jumps' - BSaga on Android

liquid
01-07-2015, 05:42 PM
Hi,

I have some technical issues with Banner Saga on my android device.
I downloaded the game yesterday from Google Playstore.

Whenever I try to take an action (touch the screen) on battle screen the camera 'jumps' to the right corner of the room.
I made two videos to show you what I'm talking of:
https://vid.me/es3l
https://vid.me/Ff7O
Sorry for the bad quality, I had to use an old webcam for this.

As you can see this is quite annoying and makes the game almost unplayable.

Device: Cubot x6 (http://www.devicespecifications.com/en/model/494e2b39), Android Version 4.2.2

Any idea of how to fix this?

best regards,
L.

Aleonymous
01-14-2015, 10:33 AM
Hi there. No idea, as I don't have the game on Android... Try directly email this to support@stoicstudio.com

liquid
01-18-2015, 09:15 AM
Hi,

I sent the same question to help@stoicstudio.com two weeks ago, no reply so far.

best regards

Aleonymous
01-23-2015, 10:54 AM
Hmmm... Maybe they're busy :rolleyes: Is there any way to report bugs & problems via Android/GoogleStore somehow? Perhaps they are more responsive over there...

pupu
10-12-2016, 02:49 AM
Hmmm... Maybe they're busy :rolleyes: Is there any way to report bugs & problems via Android/GoogleStore somehow? Perhaps they are more responsive over there...

Hi all.
I have the same problem and just sent a mail.
Is there a fix or à solution for thèses bugs?
This is my mail :
"Hi team, juste a little word about banner saga 1 on Android.
I just bought it on Google play.
I have an acer B3-A10 and my android version is 5.1
I really cannot play to the game and i Will try to explain why
(Please excuse my english, i am from France)
1-When i began the game into Strand i must click à lot for time on the market befon go inside and at each click the screen move himself to the left or the right.
2-during à battle i also must click 3 or 4 Times on a charcater to access to his own ui (move, battle, etc...) And at each timethe the caméra move alone.
That is just impossible to play.
I reste factory my tablette and ré instal the game but that is the game thing...
I really live this game (i finish it on pc, played it on my iPhone 5, and nos i would like to play it on my tablette one more time before playing banner saga 2. And waiting for warbands!)
Please help me.
Thx for jour future answer."

Aleonymous
10-12-2016, 03:56 AM
Hello pupu,

These system-specific problems are usually hard to troubleshoot. For the same Android version, it might work fine on some tablet but not in another... :confused: I suppose you've tried basic stuff like closing every other (background) application, disable WiFi etc, to free up RAM and CPU power, right?

If you don't get a response to your email, try re-sending it to: help-android@stoicstudio.com (dedicated for Android).

pupu
10-12-2016, 09:03 AM
Thx for your answer Aleonymous but i tried these options. I send my mail to this adress too.
I'm really sad and my only hope is to waiting an answer.
:-(

pupu
10-13-2016, 10:53 AM
No answer in 48h and after 2 mails.
So i asked the payback of the game...
Not really cool from stoic
:-(

Khatie
10-13-2016, 12:57 PM
Hi there, pupu, it's very strange you have not had an email response as we are currently answering support emails within 24 hours.

Please make sure you have the exact spelling of the email address correct, and check your spam folder for any replies you may have missed:

help-android@stoicstudio.com

Thank you.

[Edit: I just checked our queue and both your most recent emails have been received within the past 24 hours. You should hear a response in the next 1 - 2 business days. Thank you.]

pupu
10-13-2016, 02:07 PM
I thank you a lot Khatie for your post.
I exactly use this mail adress.
So i'm still waiting an answer. be sure i will tell you if i have it.
I want to play to this game one more time before beginning TBS 2 ;-)
Thx for your help guys

Khatie
10-13-2016, 04:01 PM
Hello pupu, you are very welcome (pas de problème)!

Our support agent, Joel emailed you a response about 1 hour ago. :)

pupu
10-14-2016, 12:52 AM
wow! I had an answer from Joel (and in a perfect French)
i hope to fix this trobleshoot with him, be sure i will let you know in this post.
:-)

Khatie
10-14-2016, 09:50 AM
Awesome news, thanks for letting us know, pupu! :D

Khatie
10-27-2016, 11:33 AM
Just to follow up, there was an Android update for Banner Saga 2 pushed out late yesterday to address various bugs and issues. Please make sure you download the update! Thanks. :)

pupu
11-21-2016, 05:40 AM
Hi Khatie,
Maybe some good news : Yesterday Joel, (your support agent) send me a link for download an apk (for android).
It's an additionnal parameter apk.
I can change textures, parameter etc..
But i really don't know where a must install it (same directory of the game or everywhere)
If i missed the post who talk about this apk, here's the link

[Edit by Khatie: Hi pupu, that link did not work - please let me know if you have a link that works or feel free to repost it, thanks.]

Khatie
11-21-2016, 02:39 PM
Thank you for the update, pupu - I will await Joel's response as to where to install it. I have been tracking your email exchange with him.

pupu
12-29-2016, 05:05 AM
hi there!
i am really sad to learn it seems the problem come from my tablet.
Joel and his developper's team was very cool and patient with me.
So i re install TBS1 on my pc with steam and go back to slash some dredges :-)
Thx again for help here, and especially to Khatie.