PDA

View Full Version : Just How Much Space Do I Need for this Game!? (Mobile)

InGenious
02-03-2015, 09:23 PM
My apologies in advance if I sound a little flustered, but I've been trying to get The Banner Saga on my Droid RAZR MAXX for the past 7+ hours with no such luck.

As such, I beg for help here: just how much space do I need to download and install this game on a mobile device?

The game requirements say 1.7GB.

A review a few months ago on Amazon said 4.4GB.

A more recent review on Amazon nudged it down to 3.3GB.

I broke 4.6GB once I neared the end of Installing the game off the Amazon Appstore.

Most frustrating of all is that my AppStore only seems to balloon in size while I download and then install this game to the point of nearing 5GB of space, which is FAR beyond the 1.7GB listed on the products page!! Please help, I would LOVE to see what the fuss is about. :(

Aleonymous
02-12-2015, 08:59 AM
Hi there, and sorry for the late response... First couple of posts by new members need to get approved by site mods/admins, and that's kinda slow lately.

So, I assume you've managed to make this work by now, right? If not, better directly email support@stoicstudio.com ...

Momo
08-03-2015, 04:42 PM
My apologies in advance if I sound a little flustered, but I've been trying to get The Banner Saga on my Droid RAZR MAXX for the past 7+ hours with no such luck.

As such, I beg for help here: just how much space do I need to download and install this game on a mobile device?

The game requirements say 1.7GB.

A review a few months ago on Amazon said 4.4GB.

A more recent review on Amazon nudged it down to 3.3GB.

I broke 4.6GB once I neared the end of Installing the game off the Amazon Appstore.

Most frustrating of all is that my AppStore only seems to balloon in size while I download and then install this game to the point of nearing 5GB of space, which is FAR beyond the 1.7GB listed on the products page!! Please help, I would LOVE to see what the fuss is about. :(

The worst part about the Amazon App that I've experienced is that it takes up a fair amount of space and if you uninstall it the game won't run.