PDA

View Full Version : Crest design?

Raistlin82
11-09-2012, 12:00 AM
Hi!
I'm a Kickstarter backer, but for some reason I wasn't allowed to see the Beta, nor to post on that specific section.
However, that's not what I want to talk about.
The Kickstarter reward that I choose was the chance to make my own CREST DESIGN.
I did a quick search on the forums and I couldn't find anything about that.
But the beta has already started and I still wasn't contacted about this.
So, my question is: did I miss it? Did they forget to send me a mail regarding this? Or do they still have to do that? :)

Ratatoskr
11-09-2012, 12:43 AM
You haven't missed it. They haven't even opened it yet. And if you can't get into the forums Sean can fix you in the why Can't I access the Forum thread. It's usually an email issue.

Raistlin82
11-09-2012, 07:00 PM
Alright!
Thank you for your help. :)

Sean
11-09-2012, 11:23 PM
You haven't missed it. They haven't even opened it yet. And if you can't get into the forums Sean can fix you in the why Can't I access the Forum thread. It's usually an email issue.

Alright!
Thank you for your help. :)

It was and your account is now fixed up ;)

Flickerdart
11-12-2012, 01:13 AM
Not only did you not miss it, but it's impossible to miss it - Stoic will have banner uploading open indefinitely once it's working.

ieshadover
02-18-2013, 08:07 PM
OH I understand know the soft launch is for the multiplayer and not single player game, though a bit disappoints as I am really looking forward to single player game I now at least am not all confused.

Now i am really confused i haven't heard anything about the crest either and they are now doing the soft launch.