PDA

View Full Version : Oddleif is cursed

Iver the Boneless
05-03-2015, 03:00 PM
Hello,

Once upon a time I set out to get into frostvetr walls.

As I'm wrapping up the battle I tried to shoot with oddleif at one of the bezerker guy the action would not complete, not completely freezing but not carrying out the action and I'm stuck in time.

I quit the game and tried my luck via the water passage (a different battle). Same thing happened, again with oddleif with similar timing, towards the end of the battle.

I could submit my save file if you guys need it...

Aleonymous
05-04-2015, 03:09 PM
Hey Boneless.

This bug seems seems to be happening to various people, with various different units :confused: Some people have related this bug with using Exertion. Does your game freeze when you use Exertion (and Willpower, "stars") to boost Oddleif's attack?

Iver the Boneless
05-04-2015, 06:49 PM
Yepp, this seems to be my experience as well. Was boosting my attack when it happened.

Aleonymous
05-05-2015, 03:54 PM
Please consider emailing your log-files to support@stoicstudio.com to help in the bug-tracking. Logs can be found at:

Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/TheBannerSaga/Local Store/logs/
Windows: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\TheBannerSaga\Local Store\logs\

There should be multiple text files there; zip 'em all up and send them. Make sure to mention the approximate date when the bug occurred, so that Stoic can look into the corresponding log-file.

spicykorean
05-05-2015, 11:20 PM
Btw Oddleif is cursed. All the men that get close to her suffer bad fates...