PDA

View Full Version : Help, think game is bugged and can't progress! Spoilers.

stuborndancer
06-26-2016, 05:26 PM
So I am in boersgard just after juno arrives and wants to take rook somewhere. After that conversation about taking him with her my game acted like it was loading an event or something but just zoomed back out to the map of the city where I can click on stuff like MAP, or MARKET, thing is is clicking on those things doesn't do anything. The cursor works and all but when I click on them nothing happens. I feel like my game is bugged and I can't progress. If that is the case it is really too bad. I was enjoying this game an incredible amount, but I probably won't be starting over. It is hard to want to after having your game broken.

If anyone has encountered this I would love some advice. Also I am on ps4.

Aleonymous
06-27-2016, 03:25 AM
Can't help much as I am not on PS4. But, have you tried reloading from your last save? Does the problem persist?

stuborndancer
06-27-2016, 02:54 PM
Well I did, but I'm not sure how it is on the pc, but on the ps4 it only shows you as having one save spot that keeps getting overwritten if you press load game from within the game, which had me make the assumption that there was only one save spot. Reloading the problem persisted. But just realized that if you press load game from the main menu you get a list of all your save points. I'll just go backwards a bit and replay the llast battle I did. Thank you though.

Aleonymous
06-27-2016, 03:15 PM
Yes, you get one "resume" save and multiple "checkpoint" saves per profile (of which you got 5).

Do report if the problem is fixed.

stuborndancer
06-27-2016, 11:58 PM
It is fixed. Reloading a earlier save and playing through got it working.