PDA

View Full Version : Banner Saga 2 keep freezing/crashing on ps4 during battles. (Update)

snakejoey55
07-16-2016, 11:30 AM
So far loving the game however about a hour in I can't get past the battle where eyvind creates a chasm to help the clansman escape from the dredge after being forced to land due to a waterfall in chapter 1 (chapter 8). During the battle, the game will just crash and freeze the game, and I will have to reset the game, so I'm pretty much stuck at that point as it has crashed five times in a row during the same battle. Sometimes I get an error report from Sony, and I have reported that problem to them.

Any help/tips would be greatly appreciated as I can't get past this point.

Many Thanks, Joe

snakejoey55
07-16-2016, 12:32 PM
Made a thread eariler but can't see it so not sure if it was succesful. Anyway after not being able to go any further than the waterfall battle (the one wher eyvind starts to create a chasm for the clansman. I loaded to a eariler save to the first godstone that you come across, and the game once again crashed but this time on the first battle. Not sure to try again or wait for a few weeks for a patch or something.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do now?

Many Thanks, Joe

Aleonymous
07-17-2016, 11:16 AM
Hey there. I just approved your posts (first 2 posts by new members need mod/admin approval) and merged them into one.

I am afraid I cannot help with PS4 version of the game. You better contact Stoic directly, at support@stoicstudio.com mentioning it's about a PS4 issue. If they don't respond to emails, you could also contact them through social media (twitter, facebook, redit etc).