PDA

View Full Version : Vote for The Banner Saga in Steam Awards!

Khatie
11-28-2016, 11:50 AM
For the first time in human history, the Steam Community will decide the nominees for the prestigious Steam Awards. This November you will get to choose nominees for 8 different categories as well as have the opportunity to create your very own award category:

http://store.steampowered.com/SteamAwardNominations/

Our own artist, Igor, has suggested we use the “I'm Not Crying, There's Something In My Eye” category for Banner Saga 1.

I personally nominated Banner Saga 2 for the "I Thought This Game was Cool Before it Won an Award" award.

Enjoy and thanks for your support!

:cool:

Aleonymous
11-28-2016, 02:22 PM
Here's my nominations:

The “Test of Time” Award — Spelunky
The “I'm Not Crying, There's Something In My Eye” Award — The Banner Saga
The “Just 5 More Minutes” Award — Terraria
The “Whoooaaaaaaa, dude!” Award — The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The “Villain Most In Need Of A Hug” Award — BioShock Infinite
The “Game Within A Game” Award — The WitcherŽ 3: Wild Hunt
The “I Thought This Game Was Cool Before It Won An Award” Award — Darkest Dungeon
The “Best Use Of A Farm Animal” Award — Armello (formely: Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons)
The “Second Best” Award (my own Award Category suggestion!) — The Banner Saga 2

If I could put Saga1 in two categories, it would have taken the "Before it was Cool" as well as the "Crying" one. But, in my case, Saga1 didn't fit the "Before it was Cool" category description because I actually missed the KS campaign! :o

stoicmom
11-28-2016, 05:09 PM
Done - Done, Done - Done, Done :D

Khatie
11-28-2016, 06:20 PM
Woot! Thanks, guys! :D

Khatie
11-29-2016, 12:31 PM
Today is the last day for nominations! Please consider nominating The Banner Saga games if you haven't, already. Thanks! :D