PDA

View Full Version : TBS2 - Problems with first choice on river

Vinco
12-06-2016, 09:33 AM
In my game of TBS2 (Steam), I have an issue with the first choice on the river.

The specific event is dealing with the driftwood blockage on the water. I've chosen the third option - to carry the boats around. When I do so, I get a message about carrying them around successfully without sign of dredge. However, that message is then followed by another one stating that the varl and axemen have to leave their tasks and fight dredge with blunted axes, which looks like it should be the outcome of choice 2. This is accompanied by the loss of fighters.

I hate to say it, but I haven't been able to put together the desire to play further after this bug and didn't report it until now because I figured someone else had to have reported such an early bug.

Any chance this could be fixed?

Thanks,
-Vinco

YaK
12-06-2016, 10:45 AM
What version of the game do you use? I am going to do a check asap.

Aleonymous
12-06-2016, 10:58 AM
I am fairly sure it worked as intended. Haven't played it after the latest patch/update though... Waiting for YaK to cross-check.

EDIT: Added this to my master-list of bugs and issues on Steam.

YaK
12-06-2016, 01:32 PM
Cannot reproduce the bug on the current version of the game.

I was playing with Alette.

Vinco
12-06-2016, 08:01 PM
Version 2.35.05 according to the tooltip. Is there a place I could send the save for evaluation?

FWIW, I imported my save from TBS1, and have a save in May on day Zero that I was continuing.

YaK
12-06-2016, 08:18 PM
The version is the latest. I assume you've already verified the game cache, haven't you?

I cannot reproduce this with a freshly new game nor with an imported save, can't help you further.

In any case:

1) Reload the game and experience the bug one more time (to be sure a new log is created);
2) Send the culprit savegame and the log to help@stoicstudio.com, including a brief description of the issue and/or a link to this discussion.