PDA

View Full Version : TBS1 lags on Android - Forums registration on mobile does not work.

Monkeys
02-09-2017, 09:17 PM
Hi,

I bought TBS1 on Android. I'm playing on Nexus 6P. There are frequent lag/freeze spikes, basically, the animations sort of stutter sometimes, which is a shame because the animations are beautiful.

Is this just how things are, or is there anything I can do?

Also, note that registering on your forums through mobile isn't possible. It always returns "You have left one of the required fields blank" after putting in the DOB and hitting proceed.

Last but not least, after registering through a desktop computer, you are automatically logged in and redirected to a 404 page. You have to manually click Community then Forums to return here.

Thanks.

Aleonymous
02-10-2017, 03:38 AM
Hello there and welcome. Forwarded the issues to people that might be able to help.

1. Android problems are difficult to track with the variety of different devices and OSs. If problems persist, you can also inquire to the official support email: help-android@stoicstudio.com

2+3. Forum is undergoing a revamp (mostly under the hood), with the ongoing Saga3 Kickstarter and all, so these issues might be hiccups due to that. I'm also getting caching problems all the time.

Cheers! :)

Iuliana
02-10-2017, 03:40 AM
Thanks for reporting this and going in to detail! The tech team will check your findings out shortly.
Glad to have you with us :) Welcome to the Forums!

nafeij
02-10-2017, 04:29 AM
Monkeys, try disabling HW Overlays in the Android settings menu.

Monkeys
02-10-2017, 02:27 PM
Monkeys, try disabling HW Overlays in the Android settings menu.

That's the first thing I tried after Googling the issue. No cigar.