PDA

View Full Version : Forum Work and Updates - August 2017

Khatie
08-02-2017, 09:46 AM
Greetings, shiny happy Bannerfolk!

We are delving deeper into these forums with updates and some redesign happening in the next few weeks. Please let me know if you have had any usability issues or have other feedback. Please note, for now we'll be addressing the highest priority issues first (caching, Kickstarter backer groups) and will try to get to everything over time.

No idea is a bad one and no feedback will be left unconsidered!

Thank you for helping keep these forums great. :cool:

Aleonymous
08-07-2017, 04:51 PM
Ah, at last! I hope all problems are all sorted out fast and additions/changes/updates/redesigns happen soon so that this place starts getting more visitors ;)

I'll keep an eye out. Caching is the #1 issue on my list. I will see how it behaves and get back to you.

Iuliana
08-14-2017, 09:22 AM
I wonder what it will take to make the forums "on brand". A fresh coat of paint wouldn't hurt, I think <3
A few simple colors here, a themed button there and it'll look modern and clean in no time.

Khatie
08-14-2017, 10:56 AM
I'll keep an eye out. Caching is the #1 issue on my list. I will see how it behaves and get back to you.

How is it now, Aleo? :)

Iuliana
08-15-2017, 11:33 PM
Caught a caching issue today again :confused: :p
I thought it was gone.

Me sad :'(

Aleonymous
08-16-2017, 02:35 AM
I daresay it's been OK for me during the past week. Everything "new" was up (posts, chat msgs) when I opened the bookmarks, without pressing refresh and without clearing browser cache/cookies or anything...

Khatie
08-21-2017, 07:59 AM
Iuliana, do you remember what you were doing / seeing at the time it happened?

Iuliana
08-21-2017, 11:51 AM
Just the usual clicking on a tab. Just like Aleo describes it - it happens when loading a saved tab.
Though now it's gone, so perhaps false alarm :)

Iuliana
08-21-2017, 11:17 PM
He he he. Spoke too soon :)
Seen it again this morning:

Aleonymous
08-22-2017, 03:12 AM
It's been fine for me for a couple of weeks, on two different machines (both Windows w/ Chrome), without clearing any cookies/cache.