PDA

View Full Version : Bought a beta key but wasnt signed in

InFaMoUs520
12-11-2012, 11:06 PM
Hey just as the title states I bought a beta key just now but was so eager to get the beta key I forgot to sign in first. I don't know if that matters but seeing as how I just spent $15 and this game looks AWESOME, I would really like my beta key. My confirmation for the purchase is --> Your transaction ID for this payment is: 99417090D7548035R. I am not trying to rush or anything just simply make sure when it is time I will be able to receive my beta key.

Thanks Guys,

raven2134
12-11-2012, 11:54 PM
Hi infamous, I'm a KS backer so I'm not sure myself, but I think not having signed in shouldn't affect your purchase. Are you asked for an email address when you make your purchase? Try checking your email to see if Stoic has sent your key. If you still can't seem to find it/haven't received it, I'm sure someone from their team/the community manager, will sort you out.

Sean
12-12-2012, 08:38 AM
Hey just as the title states I bought a beta key just now but was so eager to get the beta key I forgot to sign in first. I don't know if that matters but seeing as how I just spent $15 and this game looks AWESOME, I would really like my beta key. My confirmation for the purchase is --> Your transaction ID for this payment is: 99417090D7548035R. I am not trying to rush or anything just simply make sure when it is time I will be able to receive my beta key.

Thanks Guys,

You should have received an email at the address attached to your PayPal account with the codes. It is usually sent automatically (but give it a few minutes to surf the Intrawebz). Did you not receive this? If not, let us know (email us at community@stoicstudio.com) and I'll see if we can resend it to you.

InFaMoUs520
12-12-2012, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the quick reply but sadly I have not received my email/beta key yet. :confused:

TormDK
12-22-2012, 04:03 PM
I just did the beta purchase without having a forum user created, The email with keys was sent to my paypal email, which is different from the email I use for regular sites.

So if you have a setup like mine InFaMoUs520, do check the paypal email since the keys arrive instantly as AshenTemper notes.

InFaMoUs520
12-22-2012, 07:23 PM
Thanks for all the help guys I have received my beta key and have been enjoying the game ever since even though I am not very good lol