PDA

View Full Version : The Latest Post Bar

SharkSummoner
02-02-2013, 09:37 PM
Is it just me or does this thing seem like it was programmed by a drunken Mandrill? Whenever I or someone else makes a new post it seems to take a fortnight before it appears on that bloody text box. Not to mention it seems to completely ignore every single post in the beta threads. No one else has seemed to have noticed it even though it's been going on for months now. It dosn't make the message board unbearable or anything but it is kinda annoying at least.

Sean
02-02-2013, 10:04 PM
I've never had an issue with it. What OS and browser are you on (to include versions)?

SharkSummoner
02-02-2013, 11:05 PM
Windows 7 and Google Chrome.

I wasn't talking about the What's New page that works fine for me. I'm talking about the rectangular box that holds new posts it never seems to show posts from the beta support and beta discussions pages, and it seems to have a delayed response on all the other pages as well. I also used these forums on a windows xp computer with Mozilla Firefox and had similar problems.

sweetjer
02-08-2013, 07:05 PM
it updates slow here, too. Im assuming it batches at a certain interval or something.