PDA

View Full Version : This needs more players

Ragebeard
02-12-2013, 12:49 PM
I just bought into the beta yesterday with 2 friends, we all think the game is awesome and has MUCH potential.
What's a bit annoying though is that there never seem to be more than 4, maybe 5 people queuing at the same time, I've ran into my friends quite often now and when we don't queue at the same time it takes ages to find someone.
I know this is still early in the closed beta, but are you going to advertise or give away keys somewhere soon?
Would be nice to have a bigger playerbase.

StandSure
02-12-2013, 01:43 PM
The full release of Factions is being targeted for the end of this month, so I hope there will be an increased player base as a result. I'm not sure what kind of marketing is planned by the devs but there has been a fair amount of buzz around the media for the game.
One trick that I've seen work - if no one is showing up in game, hop on the chat here and ask for a game; sometimes people are reading posts or chatting and will gladly join you for a match.

xnode
02-14-2013, 05:48 AM
I am new but been watching for awhile, to be honest there are probably plenty of people as myself waiting to play the game. I don't care for beta's just because it ruins the initial experiance. Just thougth I would throw that out there.

I didn't make this kickstarter, sad that I missed it, but have been in others, this looks like a great title, but as mentioned I want to wait till offical release.

raven2134
02-14-2013, 07:13 AM
You won't be waiting long :). Full live of the multi-player game is on Feb 25. Spread the word!