PDA

View Full Version : Another minor bug report

sweetjer
02-19-2013, 10:48 PM
Promote banner appears behind the stat banners if you have them toggled on (EDIT: this is about the promotion banner that comes up when you get your fifth kill in battle). "Promote" should probably overlap the stat banner so you can read what's on it. Also I dunno if it's intentional or not but after matches the renown counting SFX repeats again in strand.

John
02-20-2013, 07:22 PM
There is a known issue where the renown counting SFX _continues_ if you exit the Match Resolution too early, but repeating is a new issue to us.

Promote banner appears behind the stat banners if you have them toggled on (EDIT: this is about the promotion banner that comes up when you get your fifth kill in battle). "Promote" should probably overlap the stat banner so you can read what's on it. Also I dunno if it's intentional or not but after matches the renown counting SFX repeats again in strand.

sweetjer
02-20-2013, 07:41 PM
Hmmm I could swear it was repeating but maybe I was exiting before it was done....will report back if I can replicate with a little closer observation regarding that condition.