PDA

View Full Version : Crash every other time I start the game

Equlan
02-20-2013, 03:26 PM
Yeah, the title really says it all. Literally half the times I've tried launching the game from Steam the last two days the game crashed during the initial loading screen.

stoicmom
02-20-2013, 04:39 PM
Sorry, don't know where else to post this. The longer i play the game, from day to day, the more lag i am experiencing. i have a mac. Also, today, in a match, i clicked way points which worked for me, and then tried to attack and could not get a response from my clicking. time ran out . . . although the attack choices were present and all my numbers in every area on the shield were larger than my opponents. It was a raider against a varl (can't remember which kind).

Yesterday, i played a game and the opponent's victory went to me instead of to him. I had to go completely out of steam and back in to check to see if the victory banner on my screen was recorded on the leader board and it was. sorry i don't remember my opponent's name.

bmacklin
02-20-2013, 05:12 PM
Just crashed six times in a row trying to start up.

MySchizophrenia
02-20-2013, 06:17 PM
I'm constantly crashing at startup too. However it seems if I quickly close the banner that shows the daily login streak in the top left in the initial load screen I don't crash.

The New Romance
02-24-2013, 07:54 PM
Same thing here, random crashes on start-up when the Daily Streak banner shows up. There's no real order to them, though, they just happen or sometimes don't.

I sent my logs to community@stoicstudio.com, however :) Hope it helps.

Darial
02-24-2013, 10:26 PM
Same here. Game crashes on start-up and I have to restart 2-3 times before I can get in.

Mumm
02-27-2013, 08:04 PM
Might want to take a look at this post:

http://stoicstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?993-Can-t-get-into-game