PDA

View Full Version : Friend Still Stuck 1 Step Behind In Friend Matches

Shiri
02-21-2013, 09:17 AM
Hello! I am just posting to make sure this thread:

http://stoicstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?710-Friend-Stuck-1-Step-Behind-In-Friend-Matches

Is still visible even in the non-beta support sections, since I just tried it again today and I still can't get into the match. After faffing around with inviting each other and accepting and declining for a few minutes, it still only gets as far as me in the match and her on the searching for battle screen. I got a more up to date log file available if you want that emailed to you again, but won't bother spamming if you're still looking into this.

Shiri
02-26-2013, 06:21 AM
I am bumping this today because I discovered that another friend, unrelated to the first one, is having this EXACT same difficulty. We both ready, I get to the searching for battle screen and she stays put. She unreadies and rereadies, she goes to the searching for battle screen and I go to the field. Then we just get stuck forever.

Though these friends are not living in the same place or anything, they ARE both from Singapore, so maybe that is some useful info you can use to fix this. I have procured a log if that will help.

Mumm
02-27-2013, 08:40 PM
Shiri we will take a look at it, we have had some other friend problem reports so don't worry its on the list.