PDA

View Full Version : Battles hanging once finished.

Kord
02-22-2013, 07:47 PM
Just ran into this issue again after having it happen a few times in the beta. Basically once one player has won, the battle won't resolve unless one of us surrenders. Not sure if it would have resolved had we waited longer, but we waited about three minutes or so.

Flickerdart
02-22-2013, 09:03 PM
Confirming - this happened to me too once. We waited until the Pillage music stopped playing and then I, as the loser, surrendered.

stoicmom
02-23-2013, 01:48 AM
Me, too. The player was new and i didn't have the heart for him to surrender and loose his renown even though i had won the game. Fine with me to have him get the victory, but it might not be okay with others every time it happens.

Floyd Ryan
02-23-2013, 06:39 AM
Happened to me as well, but after some time it was resolved. Don't know if my opponent surrendered additionally(i won).

Krakken
02-23-2013, 04:25 PM
Happening to me currently. I won and now it is just hanging.

Darial
02-23-2013, 05:46 PM
I had this problem during a tournment match as well. Game wouldn't end after I won. My opponent graciously quit first to give me the win. But I can see this being a real problem.

Softclocks
02-27-2013, 03:15 AM
Currently stuck in a game myself.

Music keeps playing and I'm the only one with a character left...The other claims to have tried to surrender but to no avail.

Flickerdart
02-27-2013, 03:23 AM
Happened again. Opponent said that the game wouldn't even let him surrender - it threw him back into the option menu after he tried.

Softclocks
02-27-2013, 03:34 AM
How do we get out of this? do we still get a loss?

Update: Now the servers went offline and told me to check back in 5 minutes

Riekko
02-27-2013, 03:51 AM
Happened to me as well. Won my second match but the game freezed when I killed the last archer. Every menu and button works but the renown calculations never came. My opponet said he couldn't surrender so I just quit game.

The freezing happened exactly when I made the final kill and then wrote a "good game" chat message to my brave opponent. So I didn't wait for the calculations. And then I just waited but for vain. Good bye renown.

I'm not sure did it count the victory thought.

Softclocks
02-27-2013, 03:52 AM
This is annoying since it was the 4th game in my win streak....

Update: The game did not count as a loss, so my streak is still in tact. It still left me a victory short, but all in all not a complete wash.

raven2134
02-27-2013, 05:44 AM
Apologies for some of the problems you are encountering, this is due to the influx of players from the public launch. The stability of the servers is being improved, please bear with us for the moment.