Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Where are all the other forums?

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

Where are all the other forums?

If you've participated in other game communities, you are probably use to there being a variety of categories/sub-forums to post in such as Features, Lore, Multiplayer, etc.

The Stoic Community will definitely expand over time to encompass a variety of forums but, at this time, we are only creating them for the larger categories. As more discussions start pertaining to the same subject-matter, we'll move those into a new category when we feel it's reached the proper threshold.

For example, we'd eventually love to have a "Fan Creation" section where community members can post their stories, art, videos, etc, they have made about The Banner Saga. But, at this time, there just isn't enough of these to warrant a whole new area.

Or, in short, as this community grows and evolves, so will these forums.

Considering how many people (myself included) cite the art as the main reason or one of the top reasons for backing it, I expect there will be a vast quantity of awesome fan art here, and sooner rather than later. The crest thread is already showing a small taste of what's to come.

Mhm. A Fan Creations sub-forum for art, creative writing, music etc is an absolute must. I'd also love to see a thread were we can discuss the lore of the game.

If you need people to start submitting art to get the fan creations thing under way...I'll start a doodlin'

I'd agree that a lore discussion forum and fan creation forum are both pretty great ideas. Certainly, the community would benefit from having a central place for that sort of thing instead of being distributed amongst DeviantArt, Flickr, and various blogs.

I much prefer it this way, less clutter and more discussion!

Let's see what kind of creations the community can come up with... maybe we should do some kind of contest?

https://stoicstudio.com/forum/forumdi...Beard-s-Tavern
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/