Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Calling all Streamers!

He played very well at start but then made some questionable decisions (IMHO). He uses the same setup and landed 2 nasty traps quite quickly. His SA/WL combo was equalized by my SA/WL combo, that came faster, so none of us got the turn advantage.

You should try streaming too Rensei.

It's very easy to setup (thanks netnaz!) and use, and it doesn't require a too-strong computer. I'm on a Core2Duo CPU / 4GB RAM / HD4850 1GB GPU / Win7, and everything pretty much flies. Also, my streaming is through a WiFi link (hence the low-res), but that does not seem to cause me any other troubles. The only issue I sometimes have is a weird "out-of-mem" windows-error, but it does nothing, so I just ignore it and hit OK after I'm done streaming.

The most useful feature of streaming is recording your own matches. You can review them later, remember what led you to that choices, point out mistakes and clever moves. Both from your standpoint as well as from the opponent's. Especially the losses are the best ones to study!

I agree, Rensei. The best remedy against stream-starvation is streaming your own dope !

Hello Sean, can I ask you a little request?
    Is it possible to write (french) after the name of my stream on the main list? Because I think french people will find my stream more easily this way. (And non-francophones won't find my commentaries really useful if they click on it by curiosity ^^)
    Thank you in advance
    Last edited by Sygdir; 06-06-2013 at 09:27 PM.

LoliSauce reporting in. Finally got shit working well enough to stream without issues (was trying to use xsplit before, what a terrible experience). Apparently I'm one of the only few who currently play that is streaming? Anyway, expect anything from beginner to tournament level matches, since I play power 1-12.

Anyway, please to be adding me to the list. twitch.tv/lolisauce

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LoliSauce View Post
    Anyway, please to be adding me to the list.
    Done!
    Án brynju, mağur er varnarlaus. Án styrks, er hann ekkert.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4