Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Achievements not unlocked in Steam

Achievements not unlocked in Steam

I know this is low priority, but wanted to make sure this bug (or not-yet-implemented bit) was known.

At the moment, all achievements are viewable in Steam, but Steam doesn't recognize any of the achievements I've earned. Not a big deal, but it brings up a question--are new players also not getting the Steam achievement for, say "first game" and "first victory"?

yeah I'd like to see what I have unlocked so I know whats next
    you're indifferent to suffering, insensitive to joy. All of life is reduced to the common rubble of banality. War, murder, death are all the same to you as bottles of beer. The daily business of life is a corrupt comedy. You even shatter the sensations of time and space into split-seconds and instant replays. You are madness, Diana, virulent madness, and everything you touch dies with you. Well, not me. Not while I can still feel pleasure and pain and love.

Yep, I have this issue. Played two games, won my second. A message at the end told me I'd got an achievement for my first victory, but it's not been awarded on Steam. Everything is showing progress of 0/0, except the one for Elo rating 1700, which looks like it's been awarded, though I've clearly not done it.

From the release notes:
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Achievements are not yet being pushed to Steam, but have been defined there and will be applied retroactively next week.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Currently they are not being sent to steam, they will be in the near future. They will retroactively unlock also.