Thread: Rready button un-do or confirmation

Rready button un-do or confirmation

Just had a crazy match where I accidentally pressed the ready button at the beginning of the round while I was trying to press unit on the board next to it...

A confirmation of being ready OR an un-do (by pressing again) would be very useful for dummies like me

I have had this happen so many times too

Oh man, I haven't done that in ages, but it was really annoying when it happened. +1 for a confirm check-mark or something.

I keep moving to my midpoints instead of using them as waypoints

Not done the ready by mistake but I imagine I'd utter a few choice words....probably at Arnie, [teasing] I blame him for everything that is wrong with Factions, John is the one who gets it all right and Alex is the one who makes the tea...or did I get that the wrong way around [/teasing]
    It is ok if I am really paying total attention to each mouse click but...I'd love a slightly different way of moving along particular paths.

+1 to this. It's happened twice to me in the Great Hall when I'm at the top of the screen, so easy to mis-click there.

I agree, had this problem too at the beginning and learned it the hard way to be very cautious with the controls. I made it a habit to press ESC every time i want to change orders instead of trying to click another unit. It in particular problematic in combination with input lag/low frame rate problems (e.g. for me in windows fullscreen).

Indeed. I had the same problem where instead of moving my archer I just started the game.

A little yes - no thingie would've been for the best I think.

I'll toss my support to the ESC key backing out of the current action.

Quote Originally Posted by simon280586 View Post
    +1 to this. It's happened twice to me in the Great Hall when I'm at the top of the screen, so easy to mis-click there.
    Happened to me on the same map!