Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bug - Steam Overlay Disabled

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bug - Steam Overlay Disabled

Hi,

I cannot purchase anything from the marketplace, when I attempt to do so it shows an error saying my steam overlay is disabled. I have made sure that it is enabled in steam and for the game itself. I have also re installed the game, none of these have fixed the issue.

I wish to purchase some stuff on the Marketplace because I missed the Kickstarter and am loving this game.

Cheers,
    Abbeb

That is being looked into. It's a flash problem: https://steamcommunity.com/app/219340...5955411405831/

For me it helped to switch to my macbook. On windows i have the same problem.

I just solved the problem for myself. I was enabling hardware acceleration via Chrome, but apparently Chrome is sandboxed and won't affect anything else.

So I booted up Internet Explorer and enabled it on that, rebooted the game and now I can open the Steam Overlay and access the shop.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Gearfried View Post
    I just solved the problem for myself. I was enabling hardware acceleration via Chrome, but apparently Chrome is sandboxed and won't affect anything else.

So I booted up Internet Explorer and enabled it on that, rebooted the game and now I can open the Steam Overlay and access the shop.

Hope that helps.
    Good man, this (using IE) fixed all my issues on windows at once! Now Steam overlay is working and i have no inputlag or framerate issues anymore. Thanks!

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    We also have more information in our notes for the newest build https://stoicstudio.com/forum/showthr...-Build-1-5-106