Thread: the back ground of the game.

the back ground of the game.

so how many people have lost a game or made bad choices due to being inthralled with the background or just general beauty of the game.

I have. and my friend told me, "adhd is going nuts with all this stuff in the background, oohhh seagalls...."
    you're indifferent to suffering, insensitive to joy. All of life is reduced to the common rubble of banality. War, murder, death are all the same to you as bottles of beer. The daily business of life is a corrupt comedy. You even shatter the sensations of time and space into split-seconds and instant replays. You are madness, Diana, virulent madness, and everything you touch dies with you. Well, not me. Not while I can still feel pleasure and pain and love.

Hahaha...yea I've missed turns just staring at the game.

when I want to unwind before a match I watch the boats on the main screen.
    you're indifferent to suffering, insensitive to joy. All of life is reduced to the common rubble of banality. War, murder, death are all the same to you as bottles of beer. The daily business of life is a corrupt comedy. You even shatter the sensations of time and space into split-seconds and instant replays. You are madness, Diana, virulent madness, and everything you touch dies with you. Well, not me. Not while I can still feel pleasure and pain and love.

You know what would be nice: On the battle resolution scroll/window, give us the option to go back and view the scene for longer. I've found myself trying to drag it to look around at the background after the game (to no avail, of course ).

Those seagulls are really freaking me out when they are just hanging in the air for the whole time.

But the most terrifying background thing thus far is that stomping bear at the top of Great Hall (map with coals).
    If you don't know where to put it - put it in the pillage

Steelhammer Tribune issues collected here
    Some of my Factions games can be observed here
    Also possible streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/netnazgul

I just recently discovered the puppy dog curled up in a tour in the snow level. Probably cost me half a turn.