Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: We want to see your crests!

Here are the 4 versions of my crest I need to decided from... any help and input would be appreciated!
    Banner1.jpgBanner2.jpgBanner3.jpgBanner4.jpg
    Last edited by TheBobWiley; 12-19-2013 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBobWiley View Post
    Here are the 4 versions of my crest I need to decided from... any help and input would be appreciated!
    Very nice design. I think the red banner works best. The diagonal slashes don't look so good, but the green/yellow colors are nice. Is there a vertical-slash banner with green/yellow, e.g. like this

Together we stand, divided we fall.

unfortunately there isnt.... that looks really cool though.

Just as they allowed changing the color of the design, I'd have allowed (some) liberty for the color of the background/banner too. Perhaps they wanted to save people for ruining the game's theme with cyan-on-pink banners

Quote Originally Posted by TheBobWiley View Post
    Actually, I kind of like the diagonal slash ones for you, esp. the green/yellow. It would be nice because I don't think there are as many of those compared to the red one.
    Let the Sleeping Dog Lie!

See my album of Banner Saga crests here. Many thanks to everyone who displays my work!

I do like the Green/Yellow slash because its more "earthy" colored, and since this is the tree of life......

I finally got my heraldry finished and I'm pretty happy with it, so I thought I'd throw it up here.

bannersaga-heraldry1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPhil View Post
    I finally got my heraldry finished and I'm pretty happy with it, so I thought I'd throw it up here.
    Nice! Three stylized blue squirrels on a field of white?

Quote Originally Posted by Aleonymous View Post
    Nice! Three stylized blue squirrels on a field of white?
    Yeah! It's a nod to my surname's (supposed) heraldry in real life—which is three squirrels. But I like the idea, it's not like everyone and their dog is going to be uploading crests of squirrels. One suspects they won't be too popular when there are so many awesome designs of wolves and deer and stuff on here!

My crest is my avatar picture. For those who added your crest to a color banner, where did you get those?

crest.jpg
    Mine is an amalgam of Scottish icons and the Morrison family crest

Quote Originally Posted by Verocras View Post
    My crest is my avatar picture. For those who added your crest to a color banner, where did you get those?
    That is for Kickstarter Backers. There is a restricted-access "app" for making them, in some hidden (to us) sub-section of the forum Oh, and nice avatar btw!

Quote Originally Posted by mozzie71 View Post
    Mine is an amalgam of Scottish icons and the Morrison family crest
    Nice!

I can't really draw what I wanted my crest to be, so I don't get one. Kind of sucks, since I'm a backer and was excited to have a crest.

14.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #214
    You can always request assistance from someone else over on the forums there's another thread over in the KS area

Quote Originally Posted by raven2134 View Post
    You can always request assistance from someone else over on the forums there's another thread over in the KS area
    Thanks for the heads up!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11