Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Question about Shieldbanger's counterattack

Question about Shieldbanger's counterattack

I have a situation where there were (not exactly in one line) my unit, then empty square, then burning square and then shieldbanger. The shieldbanger went through fire, so he got hit by 1 and then he went further to stick with my unit and my unit was hit by his counterattack for 1 armour. Is it supposed to be like that or is that a bug? Shieldbanger ALWAYS hits back when he gets hit by anything? It really surprised me.

Quote Originally Posted by HUtH View Post
    I have a situation where there were (not exactly in one line) my unit, then empty square, then burning square and then shieldbanger. The shieldbanger went through fire, so he got hit by 1 and then he went further to stick with my unit and my unit was hit by his counterattack for 1 armour. Is it supposed to be like that or is that a bug? Shieldbanger ALWAYS hits back when he gets hit by anything? It really surprised me.
    It's (probably) a bug since it doesn't happen on siege archer's ability when she directly hits him with it... but it's a known one, so will probably be fixed when servers are stable.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    It's a currently known bug we will be looking at.

Thanks for reporting!