Thread: Forum Skin

Forum Skin

Hello Stoic,

Would it be possible to get the default VBulletin skin ? My eyes much prefer dark text on light background than the way it is now.

I guess offering a choice would help most people anyway.

All the best.

Really? Light text on a black background is less stressful on a person's eyes and saves energy to a degree.

Anyway, I think Sean mentioned that he was planning to do another forum theme that matches the game's viking theme, so maybe he'll take your suggestion to heart.

Quote Originally Posted by LoliSauce View Post
    Really? Light text on a black background is less stressful on a person's eyes and saves energy to a degree.

Anyway, I think Sean mentioned that he was planning to do another forum theme that matches the game's viking theme, so maybe he'll take your suggestion to heart.
    It's more due to me being used to it for years than the actual strain on my eyes. I know dark is supposedly better, but I'm just not used to it.

I could get used to it, but human beings are creatures of habit, so I'm resigning to that

Oh, and thanks for the heads up regarding the theme

Anyway, I wouldn't mind the original VB skin. Wouldn't be hard to implement, but I'm guessing it might not fit the background picture much.

That is part of it. The reason the theme is the scheme it is now isn't so much that I like light text on a dark background (although I do like that), it's because I'm doing my best to keep it themed with the rest of the site. That said, I will probably end up making a lighter version. Maybe something a little snow and ice

I am free tonight (real life stuff steals so much time!) and I have a few updates I want to do around here to make the forums and community look and run a little better.
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/