Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mini-games?

Click that link in Sean's post. Looks like there's some free versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Oktober View Post
    Click that link in Sean's post. Looks like there's some free versions.
    Oh thanks. Now that the links aren't different colors anymore I tend to miss them.

Ha ha, yeah. I figure once someone starts complaining we may see that updated.... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Oktober View Post
    Ha ha, yeah. I figure once someone starts complaining we may see that updated.... :P
    Yeah, that's a problem I'm trying to fix with vBulletin. It only uses a global CSS for links instead of something specific to the posts. So all hyperlinks are the same color. So I'm either going to find a color that works across the site or going to make a few hax of my own to vBulletin to make it where links in a postbit have a unique CSS/color.

Test link

Update - Nevermind, found a way to do it through some CSS without doing anything (too) crazy.
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

Quote Originally Posted by lamaz View Post
    I have only enjoyd two minigames that I have played. One was pazaak in KOTOR and the other was taking pictures of animals in Beyond Good & Evil. So basically if you get to collect something I might enjoy it. Stoic if you want to make a minigame, make it something collectible, otherwise please don't bother. Just my two cents
    Collect enemy skulls, then crack them into other people's skulls, the first skull to break loses? :P

Been curious as to whether there's been any word at Stoic on anything like these ideas yet or not. Any word for us, Sean? :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2