Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Make Friends One and All!

Make Friends One and All!

I'm opening a thread for newcomers to signify their intent to "friend" others on steam so that you guys can set up friend matches in friend mode and be all friendly (yes I'm overemphasizing FRIEND)

Btw, those new to the forums may not know that you can link your forum account/ID to your steam account using your profile settings on the forums. You'll see them both together like on the left of this post if you link em up.

Anyhow, either show your steam ID via the profile link and leave a post, or use a post to leave your steam ID...

Now get out there and get friendly!

I'm always up for a friendly match hoping to learn or show new tricks so go ahead and test your new builds against me not matter your experience level (steam profile below on the left; I'm not likely to be playing till new patch arrives however)
    Last edited by piotras; 03-14-2013 at 12:04 PM.

I am always up for a friendly match so folks can add me if they like. I am happy to teach new players the ropes too if they like

Hi all, feel free to add me. I will be happy to play friendly matches with you to learn new tactics and have fun.

Sounds cool, count me in

me too

hey guys! feel free to add me on steam and declare some holmgang
    Heil sr
    ok hugum gum.
    rr ik iggi.
    Oinn ik eigi.

sweetjer on steam. I could use some practice at pl 12
    that which does not kill you often leaves you handicapped

Same here Aleonymous is the name, 6-18 are the team-powers, and ~1350 is the ranking.

*** I'm mostly online at the late evenings (on weekdays) and at random times on weekends. That's Greece-time, i.e. Greenwich Time +2.
    Last edited by Aleonymous; 12-16-2013 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Updated team-powers & elo

Kriegturmer here. Relatively new. Only played about 50 hours in the last 4 or 5 days since I started. A lot of the tactics are starting to gel in my head but it would be great to play some friendly matches so we can discuss our game and commiserate with each other when we do stupid stuff.

Count me in too. I don't claim to know everything but I certanly can explain some basic stuff to new players ^^

hi new player here, steam ign dreadlocked

Ah, nice. Just linked my Steam ID.

Feel free to add me im still fairly new (22h) but I think i got the hang of it
    anyway i'm currently getting more p1 characters and maybe I'll go to p12 someday when i manage to get the renown

Novorossiysk, Krasnodar, Russian Federation
    Greetings, Vikings! First of all, i'd like to say thanks a lot Stoic Studio for excellent game, good job! Thanks everyone, who made helpful guides and videos. Now i'm looking for friends and enemies also, for some matches 1-6 power (12p in a future) or for spreading time fun. My native language is russian, but i can understand, read, write and speak in simple english. Steam ID Holy_Dominique. Nice to meet you.

Greetings, Vikings! First of all, i'd like to say thanks a lot Stoic Studio for excellent game, good job! Thanks everyone, who made helpful guides and videos. Now i'm looking for friends and enemies also, for some matches 1-6 power (12p in a future) or for spreading time fun. My native language is russian, but i can understand, read, write and speak in simple english. Steam ID Holy_Dominique. Nice to meet you.

It's alive.. Alive.. oh, it's working i must say. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Holy_Dominique View Post
    i'm looking for friends and enemies
    Hahaha, nice way to put it! Well met HD, and welcome Or, to put it in other words
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

Hey, I'm looking to improve my game. I kind of understand the tactics but then sometimes I have no idea what I'm doing. If you can bear with my dumb moves that'd be amazing! My Steam ID is simulated_tofu and while I'm not on all the time, any help/tips/whatever would be wicked! Thanks! C:

Count me in.
    mucioscevola in steam.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast