Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I bought the permanent boost yesterday...

I bought the permanent boost yesterday...

Evidently it was one day too early. Today, I could have bought 600 renown with that $10 overcharge.

Wow im so mad right now so kuch money down the tube....
    - Best Game EVER!
    - IGN : Hellraza

"Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist."

Yeah exactly the same happened to me.... i just registered to say that this is quite ridiculous.

I hope that they will give us at least some kind of compensation, otherwise im not sure if im gonna continue to play this game.

WTH?! You mean to tell me I spent almost 10 bucks on 200 renown? And now they boost that a couple days later? I am SO pissed.

Renown bonuses to adjust for the price changes have been implemented, a bonus for boost will also likely be implemented, as to how this will be done is still being figured out.

Ie if you bought renown then you can expect to receive more renown for what you have already paid automatically.

I had a compensation, thanks a lot stoic great customer service <3
    - Best Game EVER!

I didnt get any kind of compensation, i just played a few games and got the same renown as always...

These people are compensated as a one-off renown boost which applies automatically after you log in, not per combat bonus (as I understand this at least). Are you sure you were not simply given extra renown and didn't realise it?

Im 100% sure i didn't even get a single renown. With that extra money i could have bought 600 renown...

Write to stoic then, I think their on in to compensate everyone (btw. we're not talking about the permanent boost, are we? I think they're sorting that another way).

As I said, the boost is still being figured out, before a bonus is implemented. The only boost so far applied has been for players who straight up and bought renown.

Ok seems like i misread that, sorry about that but yeah i was talking about the boost.

Don't want to sound ungratefull or anything but i hope you guys get it figured out soon.

13.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    I _just_ applied a bonus renown for people who had purchased the boost. I updated the build notes with information:

https://stoicstudio.com/forum/showthr...7-Build-1-6-29

All of these renown bonuses that I am applying require that you restart your client to see the bonus. TECHNICALLY you would see it the next time your renown got changed by the game, but restarting is the quickest and easiest.

Thanks, everybody!

14.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex01 View Post
    WTH?! You mean to tell me I spent almost 10 bucks on 200 renown? And now they boost that a couple days later? I am SO pissed.
    Your bonus should have applied by now... if not, please mail me at help@stoicstudio.com

Just got my bonus, thanks for the quick customer service.

Hey guys, I feel that boost should be at least 4 per game to make it worth while. Maybe even 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Grits View Post
    Hey guys, I feel that boost should be at least 4 per game to make it worth while. Maybe even 5.
    This man as a point.
    - Best Game EVER!