Thread: Bug: Backbiter can charge through impassable terrain.

Bug: Backbiter can charge through impassable terrain.

I had a backbiter charge my archer standing through one of the impassable wooden posts on the beach map. It went through the post, through my archer, and finished it's hit. This is not supposed to work that way, right?

Quote Originally Posted by delta_angelfire View Post
    I had a backbiter charge my archer standing through one of the impassable wooden posts on the beach map. It went through the post, through my archer, and finished it's hit. This is not supposed to work that way, right?
    I read at least somewehere that it is supposed to work like that, the post works just like another unit.

you can also battling ram someone through a post as well (for +1 bonus armour break)

I know that running through it sounds funny, but imagine he's a freerunner doing a cong over it

Can't battering ram someone through the big posts in the Great Hall, though. Found that out vs a top player this week.

I think the idea is that you can RnT/BtR all obstacles that are within the playing field, but you can't go outside of it, which must be why the posts in the great hall are an exception.
    Án brynju, mağur er varnarlaus. Án styrks, er hann ekkert.