Thread: Rank 3 skills with units that cannot have more than 2 exertion

Rank 3 skills with units that cannot have more than 2 exertion

Some units cannot have more than 2 exertion. When they are fully upgraded to level 3, how can I use their level 3 skills? For example, my rank 3 shieldmaster cannot have more than 2 exertion. Even if he has 3 willpower available, the maximum "bring the pain" I can use is level 2 because of the exertion limitation.

How can I use a bring the pain level 3? Same goes for other units who are limited to a maximum exertion of 2, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by gabusan View Post
    Some units cannot have more than 2 exertion. When they are fully upgraded to level 3, how can I use their level 3 skills? For example, my rank 3 shieldmaster cannot have more than 2 exertion. Even if he has 3 willpower available, the maximum "bring the pain" I can use is level 2 because of the exertion limitation.

How can I use a bring the pain level 3? Same goes for other units who are limited to a maximum exertion of 2, I guess.
    Exertion does not effect skill/ability. You can have a level 1 warhawk that has 0 warhawk but can still use his ability.

So I dont need to upgrade exertion to use rank 3?
    Last edited by gabusan; 03-25-2013 at 04:55 AM.

Exertion is ONLY for moving additional spaces (costing will power per space additional) and causing more break/damage (costing will power per point additional). It has nothing to do with skills. A lot of people run with 0 exertion on some units and can still use the skills due to this, it gives more build flexibility.