Thread: Doesn't load battle properly

Doesn't load battle properly

Hi,

I don't know if this is a known bug or not:

In two occasions when I had a battle on the map with the map with the ocean and longboats in the top right corner. The battle did load, my opponent did load and I could chat with him. But my screen was all covered by nice animations of snow, ocean and boats. In one occasion I could see my own deployment zone but one tile beyond that there were only animations of the background art. The first time I tried to play the game and I could do nothing, the second time I quite out before deployment ended.

Can I do anything to help resolve this? Unfortunately I forgot to make a screenshot or similar. I don't know if there are any useful log-files stored somewhere.

Whenever I'd had this, it was because of the known memory leak- your computer ran out of memory to draw everything. If you open Task Manager Banner saga will be using over 1.4GB of ram when it's a problem for me. Avoid the issue by restarting Banner Saga every 4-6 fights.

You can avoid receiving a loss if you close the program before the Place your units timer resolves.

I don't care about losses, everyone should take them like a m̶a̶n̶ viking.