Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Build 1.6.57

Quote Originally Posted by Butters View Post
    Can we have a couple more details concerning the PK and SS abilities ?

- Do the archers still stay in place when maliced at point blank ? Just as a melee unit can now move under malice, they could step back to fire an arrow...
    I just tested Malice - when it's used on an archer, the archer runs 1 step back, then shoots. Not sure how it'd work if she was surrounded or with units otherwise in the way.

EDIT: Also, I'd just like to say I am so glad warleader got his extra levels. Now he'll finally be useful in more than one in twenty fights. Well, useful for me, anyway. I'm sure there's someone out there who's a complete beast with level 1 warleader.
    Last edited by d2r; 03-31-2013 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Borissimo View Post
    Here's how I read it:
    Rank 1: 1 arrow, 2 damage (10 - 8 = 2)
    Rank 2: 2 arrows, 6 damage (10 + 1 = 11; 11 - 8 = 3, times 2)
    Rank 3: 3 arrows, 12 damage (10 + 2 = 12; 12 - 8 = 4, times 3)
    Thanks, that's pretty much the exact same thing I wrote a couple of lines down in the post you quoted. I guess we agree then !
    The question of chance to miss remains. I gather it didn't have any ar r1, so it should be 1 guaranteed damage on each arrow ?

Quote Originally Posted by d2r View Post
    I just tested Malice - when it's used on an archer, the archer runs 1 step back, then shoots. Not sure how it'd work if she was surrounded or with units otherwise in the way.
    Thanks. Bonus question :
    If the path between a Maliced melee and the PK is blocked, will the Maliced unit stay in place or advance until it cannot anymore ?
    Last edited by Butters; 03-31-2013 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by loveboof View Post
    ROA has a miss chance now?! Aww
    Ok, I see what you guys mean now. I haven't experienced a miss yet - but I've only played a few games. I don't think she is overpowered though! She does get stronger in the late game, but it is easier to avoid certain squares by then...

Her and the Warleader are my favourite classes so far - This update has pleased me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2