Thread: Assisting with Return the Favor bug squashing

Assisting with Return the Favor bug squashing

Hi all,

In order to get the assitance of the community for nailing down this bug I am posting a sticky so you can help out if you wish.

1 known issue/bug in the game is that Return the Favor does not always take effect. If you have encountered this bug, or heard the reports and want to help trace this down and nail it, follow the instructions below:

1. Start your client
    2. Open the client console (ctrl shift ~)
    3. Type: rtf_debug

*This should start the debugger for any matches you might play

4. Close the console (ctrl shift ~)
    5. Play as usual
    6. If you encounter the bug, close the client and send the log to community@stoicstudio.com

If I understood something here wrong, I'll update the sticky. The only misunderstanding I may have taken from John's instructions may be the need to do this at the start of each battle. (I have already previously misunderstood to run this after the fact, this does not show info on the bug if it occured turns before the debugger was turned on).

Thanks!

I know it may be a little noobish of me, but I don't have the "~" button on my keyboard. So how can I do to open the console?
    Thanks

i experienced this problem as well. my provoker did no rtf damage whatsoever to a thrasher using bloody flail. already sent an email to the address.

also, how do i copy paste the console log for debugging? i experienced this bug again and enabled the console, but dont know how to copy the information over.
    Last edited by h44; 04-15-2013 at 08:33 PM.