Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Post screenshot of your barrack!

I will eventually have 2 of every level.. then they will release new classes and I shall bang my head many times upon the wall. xD

I am posting an updated version of my barracks....

You can definitely see where this is going: 1 unit of each type of each rank. No more barrack lines are needed for this quest! I am currently playing builds with no-two same units (well except those two RMs, sometimes, ), but, even so, at p12 I can still combine Rank1+Rank3 units of the same type. I am gonna color them too, with ranks 1/2/3 getting each of the three available color-variations.

Only thing I'm sort on is ~2800 Renown (!), which would take me ~280 matches to earn, i.e. another 3-4 months of play, at my rate... And just when I get there, the Saga will be launched

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPersona View Post
    I will eventually have 2 of every level.. then they will release new classes and I shall bang my head many times upon the wall. xD
    Some funny names there AP -- "Tiny" (WM), "Ender" (SM), "Fukuf" (PK), "Aiiiieeee" (BM), "The Dude" (RM).

How tidy ! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Butters View Post
    How tidy ! ^^
    Thanks. I just made the underlying connection of:
    4 unit classes ==> 4 lines per barracks-page,
    9 slots per-line ==> 3 units per-class x 3 ranks per-unit

However, I'm seriously screwed when the 4th unit-type (per class) appears Hopefully, the barracks UI will make some accommodations to make those numbers commensurate. Perhaps 12 slots per line?

Maybe the (supposedly incoming) sorting options would be enough to deal with that. 12 units per line could be a bit bloated. Maybe have a list with "categories" (by base classes) ? That means get rid of the empty squares and add a "barracks capacity 32/41" type of display somewhere on the PG screen. Maybe make the categories collapsible for easier navigation.

Maybe in the future they can explore a different Proving Ground UI/presentation. Make things even more stream lined. For example when there are a plethora of other units they could do it card/deck style, where you go have something like a wheel/selector for class/advanced class first (like you scroll through the unit portraits), then once you've selected it expands to the roster of your units you have for that class. So you could theoretically have a regiment per class to fit the 3ranks x 3 class limit, per unit
    Last edited by raven2134; 06-14-2013 at 03:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raven2134 View Post
    ... when there are a plethora of other units ...
    Oh, the promises! Let the units come and everything will fit in nicely!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2