Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Build 1.8.95

Quote Originally Posted by raven2134 View Post
    You can do this 1 unit at a time already, by clicking on other units the full stat banner shows for that unit on the init bar.
    Do you remember that Warcraft 2 quote "Stop that incessant clicking!" Well, that's what I'd like to avoid Sometimes watching Slimsy's streams, where he clicks on all units all the time, it makes me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by raven2134 View Post
    I wouldn't want to sacrifice playability of the UI just so out of game screenshots benefit
    I'm not saying that I'd use this feature all-the-time (yeah, the UI would be too-cramped), just that it'd be handy to have as an option. So, this wouldn't be always-on, but would appear when hitting Tab button twice.

Just adding a line that states the detail of an active condition (RoA in the air, maliced, etc) alongside the unit stats when clicking on the portraits. It's not bloating the existing UI much and gives a way to access that information.
    Last edited by Butters; 06-08-2013 at 05:57 AM.

No! While it would be easy to make it unobtrusive (above character portrait), no!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2