Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Other games you play?

Game sales are my nemesis. I have all kinds of games that I bought because they were on super sales and I still haven't had the time to play.
    I had to quit Kickstarter for the most part for similar reasons.

It pains me to see all the unplayed/unfinished games in my Steam Library Now trying to complete "Ori and the Blind Forest" which was a gift from a friend, so I felt obliged to move it higher in my backlog priority; it's really nice actually, and I enjoy action platformers!

About KS games -- Still waiting for a handful of those, Saga3 at the bottom of that list.
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

I still have way too many games I haven't finished. It's a problem. But someday...

Other games I play? ShadowRun series. Loved them since the Sega Genesis version.

About games piling up: I have a habit of not buying more games if I have unplayed ones in my library.
    And also, a rule that I must draw at least 1 piece of fanart after I finish the game - just to make sure that I'm not wasting my time in vain

Quote Originally Posted by Iuliana View Post
    Other games I play? ShadowRun series. Loved them since the Sega Genesis version.

About games piling up: I have a habit of not buying more games if I have unplayed ones in my library.
    And also, a rule that I must draw at least 1 piece of fanart after I finish the game - just to make sure that I'm not wasting my time in vain
    Thankfully, The Banner Saga games got more than a few fanart pieces from you
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

I play Minecraft and Shadow run series too

Far too many I'm way into Wurm unlimited atm. Love the build what you feel like aspect of it

Basically I love to playing COUNTER-STRIKE.
    But it always has been for this series,the greatest way to learn where you should have gone, what you shouldn't have done, and how you could have done better. Counter-Strike players spend a lot of time learning -- consequently, they are always getting better.

One of those game junkies too, sadly. Whenever those Steam sales come around or a sale at my local game shop, I basically end up buying a ton of games I don't even have time for. But if we're talking about other games you're 'currently' playing, then it's State of Decay 2 for me. The occasional PUBG as well but the frequency of that has dwindled of late.

big fan of Divinity Original Sin 2 and PoE right now

I playing Fercry3

Are you talking about PC or Console?
    I am a big fan of MGS series.

I am playing clash of magic. Its really amazing game

I play Assassin's creed odyssey. I have rarely enjoyed playing a game as much as it is clearly a success, its lifespan is one of the elements that constitutes it. Some bugs anyway, but nothing very dramatic

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
    Mini Militia App Lock 7Zip
    Last edited by zandyr; 11-11-2018 at 02:40 PM.

Latelly i have gone back to play some Total War: Shogun 2(RTS), after not playing it for almost 7 years, its still a great game, probrably the best in the series in a lot of regards, at least for those who prefer the historical tittles over the new fantasy ones.

Being also playing Blackwake, and Deep Rock Galactic, both indi multiplayer games, one focusing on co-op pvp and the other one on co-op pve, both are great and tons of fun!

Other than that would recomend trying This is The Police and/or This is The Police 2.
    "Forged by Fire; Empowered by Passion"

Fortnite Battle Royale.

i'm playing euro sumilator 2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4