Thread: Sorry for being coward!!!

Sorry for being coward!!!

Hi,
    Sorry for every one about being coward in this game, I'm not intend to fled. It always show me disconnect from server. I'm not sure about problem, maybe stream server is my problem, look like stream can't let people around the world play it smoothly. (This is my first game on stream server and I feel very depress, I not have a problem with other online game like DOTA, HoN, Wakfu That I play with people around the world.)

Sorry for every one who play with me till the end too, I think I curse you trouble. Some lagging or have to wait till time up for change turn.

Again sorry for being coward!!!

post it wrong place, sorry
    Last edited by havennight; 05-18-2013 at 03:04 AM.

Hello havennight.

Although (I think) I haven't fought against you in order to see you flee, I must admit that it is really courteous of you to start this thread! You're surely no coward, and you've earned the respect of these here vikings.

I've personally played with people all over the world; the only disconnects when my game crashed from memory leak. If you are unable to start a game with someone, it's likely a connection/firewall issue- making a post in the tech support forum should get you some useful suggestions.

Thank you, Aleonymous.

@Kletian999,I already post and turnoff firewall, test it with my PC and mac still have same problem. Can play but as you can see. I can open the game get in to matching room and have a match with someone till end, why I still have a problem with firewall, I don't think I have problem with firewall. I think my problem is about connect to steam server that too far from where I live. Where do you live?, Kletian999. I live in Thailand, Asia.

No worries, havennight. I had seen your other posts about your problems so was pretty much expecting that our match would be aborted. Very weird that the disconnect happens in between being matched and after the map loads, but before any units appear for initial placement. Hope you figure out what's causing the issue.

havennight, we've had reports that people in Singapore encounter issues similar to what you're experiencing. Maybe it's you're provider? Try changing the DNS server settings on your router or connecting through a proxy.

If you were curious, I'm USA based, having played games with England, Japan, and Eastern Europe. Can't say I've played Singapore or Thailand though, so Raven is probably on target.

Raven might be referring to my friends, but neither of the Singaporeans I tried to get this game (different ISPs, different computers, 2 PCs 1 mac) were able to actually get into a game.