Thread: Jagged Alliance Online

Jagged Alliance Online

another turn-based strategy game just released on steam, wondering if anyone else is gonna check this out

I dont why it is even though the game seems fairly interesting the word online makes it off putting for my. I will probably test it though.

Good catch. Just got it, will give it a go. Early reviews are pretty negative but you can't put too much weight into people bitching on the Steam community at launch... Apparently it has been a browser game for a while already and there's talk of it being on the money-grubbing side. Will have to see for myself.
    OTOH Xenonauts beta is on Steam and almost feature complete so I'm pretty sure I will be playing more of that instead !

After spending 10+ hours with this game.
    Well.... I would say Stay way from this game unless you want to spend your real money in it.

It's not a bad game but... real money has too much influence on everything.

full review here

jagged alliance game review

have fun

Yeah, spend a few hours in there... and I want them back. My advice would be to steer clear of this game - it has a very aggressive pay 2 win scheme and no much tactics to go on (disclaimer : I didn't actually get to play PvP, but if the oh-so-long "introduction" is any indication, I wouldn't like it either).