View Poll Results: Which day of the week should FC be hosted?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Friday

2 18.18%
  • Saturday

6 54.55%
  • Sunday

5 45.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TBS Fight Club!

Rules:
    -First to (5) wins, is the winner of Fight Club
    -If none gets 5 wins, FC ends after 2 hours, highest wins (and least losses) becomes the winner

If there is a tie for winner (two people get 4wins-1loss) they have to play for a sudden death match.

You can just re-edit your Wins-Loss record post to update it. It'd be more competitive to see if others are close to 5 wins, so try to update regularly.
    Last edited by roder; 06-21-2013 at 07:13 PM.

I see a small issue with the fight club. People are going to end up just playing 1 person over and over. Since once they finish a match they will re queue and most likely just rematch.

My Record

3-1

Loss vs AP noooo
    Win vs Tirean
    Win vs KB
    Win vs njael
    Last edited by roder; 06-22-2013 at 01:40 PM.

So I have 4 wins, 3 vs Stoicmom (poor lady) and one against Rod. I have to go soon. Muh uncle is cooking.. and that's some fantastic cooking.
    Last edited by AnotherPersona; 06-22-2013 at 03:29 PM.

I went 2-1 and have to go do some things! Was fun Next week shall we do power 10? I have more teams I can make then.

i went 4 losses and 1 win to a guy who wasn't in the fight club. does that count for anything?

Woohoo! Does this mean I am the winner? Fuck Yea! Call me Tyler.

Haha of course SM :P honorary win!

The winner of the first fight club is Another Persona aka Tyler. Enjoy your birthday tomorrow!

Congrats to AnotherPersona/Tyler for-the-win and to all fighters for blood-soaking Strand's back alleys.

Sorry for missing the club-fights guys I hope I can catch the next one, if we manage to hold one on this weekend! It seems like there was only 5-6 clubbers involved, but, now, with netnazgul and me back, hopefully we can do a little better.

I vote for one gigantic battlefield featuring 3 vs 3 teams, including team chat - for the ultimate battle experience.
    Last edited by Argail; 06-26-2013 at 11:48 AM.

Really people should just enter this to gain the prestige of beating me while I am weak! Once I get practice back in you wont be seeing me lose again!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cough... damn my throat isn't what it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Argail View Post
    I vote for one gigantic battlefield featuring 3 vs 3 teams, including team chat - for the ultimate battle experience.
    Aye, that would be ultimate indeed

I was wondering how the mechanic with turn-initiative could work in such a battle. Extending the presently-used mechanic seems a little dull because it would be too boring to wait for five players to act before you can play again, so I was thinking of the following system:

• The turns are not per-player, but per-team.
    • In each turn, all players of the same team can command one of their units.
    • Unit-order is kept per-player (as is now)
    • Players of the same team can decide the order in which their units act, or...
    • ...alternatively, there is a fixed player-order for each team
    • The turn-timer is per-team: If the first-to-act player wastes a lot of the timer (e.g. the 45 out of the 60secs) his team-mates have less thinking-time.

I looks rather crazy and wild, but quite close to what happens in "true" battle. So, discipline, careful planning, obedience to the "leader" (first-to-act team-player) and team-training are essential for success! What do you think?

Another method of finding the right time could be to use doodle.com .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2