Thread: Huge Artworks

Huge Artworks

Hi everyone,

I moved some time ago and I still have a lot of space on my walls. Since I love the artstyle of Bannersaga so much I was thinking of printing a large artwork on a poster or possibly linen. I'd like to have it show some landscape and possibly the group with the banner. Unfortunately, there I didn't really find a suitable high-resolution artwork. I have three really large ones (city of strand, a bridge and a canyon - all about 5000x1500). Are there more that I'm unaware of? If stoic members read this, could you possibly release some more?

Thanks if you know sources I'm unaware of, otherwise support this plea for even more high quality artworks.

I have these (probably "boats.jpg" is what you've ment as a canyon), don't think there are more than that you've mentioned. Maybe devs will post more after everything is done

upd: ah, and there is also a wide strand+bridge+coast+forest picture from a video, can post it if you need
    If you don't know where to put it - put it in the pillage

Steelhammer Tribune issues collected here
    Some of my Factions games can be observed here
    Also possible streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/netnazgul

Hello Leartes! I wondered what had happened to you...

You can check out the images at the Kotaku review of TBSF. Click on the images, and you'll see that they are of quite big resolution, and can be magnified more (at the cost of clarity) if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by netnazgul View Post
    ah, and there is also a wide strand+bridge+coast+forest picture from a video, can post it if you need
    I think I have the others you mention from kotaku. The one from the video sounds interesting, though I doubt it has high enough quality to print it out in large size (to put on a wall).

Quote Originally Posted by Aleonymous View Post
    Hello Leartes! I wondered what had happened to you...
    Some people in my city founded a Dota2 clan and forced me to play with them for the last two month Now I don't really have time to play.

Slave cybergamers is something new
    If you don't know where to put it - put it in the pillage

Steelhammer Tribune issues collected here
    Some of my Factions games can be observed here
    Also possible streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/netnazgul