Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Tirean the Klutz 3x Series

3 Skystrikers. Perhaps look at Butters Vigrid p6 finals for, erm, inspiration.
    Avatar/banner done by StandSure.

Please don't...
    Although I do vote 3xSS too, if that counts. I'm pretty confident it can be quite awesome when played correctly - in that sense, the aforementioned match will be of no reference at all.

Also, hi everyone ! 'sbeen a while. Glad to see (some of) you all are still at it. Sorry for deserting (^.^
    I hope to be back for the next major update (which I guess will be the release of Ep 1). In the meantime, keep fighting the good fight ! (that's the one where warriors go to Valhalla, of course)

Butters! Butters! Great to see you You are missed

Quote Originally Posted by Butters View Post
    Also, hi everyone ! 'sbeen a while. Glad to see (some of) you all are still at it. Sorry for deserting (^.^
    I hope to be back for the next major update (which I guess will be the release of Ep 1). In the meantime, keep fighting the good fight ! (that's the one where warriors go to Valhalla, of course)
    Good to hear from you man! I have a feeling you'll come running back to Strand, when the Saga comes out and Factions gets revamped... If not, hope to see you in Valhalla

https://www.twitch.tv/tirean/b/441717472 Episode 2 is finished.

Next i'll be doing 3x RM. You had a choice between 3x TS/RM but we all seen TS many times. And i'll leave the competitive 3x builds until last!.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2