Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The City of Strand

Quite beautiful work

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie View Post
    Wallpaper: Right, I actually have mine as a wallpaper by just setting it to "center". I made my background black as well. Basically i'd just add black to the outside areas anyway if I made this into a wallpaper.
    This weekend I'm designing the interior of the Great Hall, the building at the top of the hill.
    Did the same and it is very, very beautiful.
    This is an artwork that would make a maervelous poster.

question:

why don't you make many wallpapers and put them as a slideshow, to who uses win7??

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo Jr View Post
    question:

why don't you make many wallpapers and put them as a slideshow, to who uses win7??
    Funny enough, I have most of the images made into wallpapers that I use on my own desktops. I'll see about putting them up somewhere.
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

Wow, I had been so busy lately that I haven't had the time to really come look at the forums. I'm glad I didn't miss this, though. It's just breathtaking!

makes me reminiscent of Daniel Dociu and GW! Loving it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Funny enough, I have most of the images made into wallpapers that I use on my own desktops. I'll see about putting them up somewhere.
    thank you =)

Can't wait to step inside and meet everyone else in this magical, mystical place.

This weekend I'm designing the interior of the Great Hall, the building at the top of the hill.
    Will we get to see that one beforehand also?

Quote Originally Posted by lamaz View Post
    Will we get to see that one beforehand also?
    I hope so

Stelly

I'm curious how we will navigate Strand UI-wise. Will we guide a little character or characters around the city like in a classic adventure game? Because that would be neat.

12.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #32
    I hope to post the interior of the Great Hall early next week along with the roughs and some explanation.
    It's going to be the first final combat area we're showing and we hope you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie View Post
    I hope to post the interior of the Great Hall early next week along with the roughs and some explanation.
    It's going to be the first final combat area we're showing and we hope you like it!
    Sweet! looking forward to it!

Hugin and Munin approve, as do Freki and Geri!

And the Mead House is a welcome feature, particularly during those long, dark northern winters. Draw a horn full and gift us with a tale or two by the hearth...

https://www.bnektar.com/
    Last edited by Tsuga C; 07-23-2012 at 04:48 PM.
    Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://cbrrescue.org/

Beautiful. I now have a new background for my laptop.

Stretching Wallpaper Across Two Monitors

I have two monitors, and I'm displaying this image across both of them in Windows 7 (so that the left side is on Monitor 1 and the right side is on Monitor 2). Anyone else who wants to do this, here's what I did:

1. Resize the wallpaper to the monitors' combined resolution. Both of my monitors are 1680x1050, so together they're 3360x1050. I resized the original 4357x1536 image to 3360x1185, cropped it to 3360x1050, and saved it.
    2. On Windows 7, navigate to Control Panel > Personalization > Desktop Background.
    3. Select the new image as the background and set Picture Position to Tile.

For more info, check out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...5-49a9477855c2.

Cool trick. I didn't know about that. Thanks!

I am very tempted to have my dad's friend print this and frame it (they are in the advertising business and have a poster shop).... hmmmm just might have to ask how much it would cost, its just so beautiful....

Its really looks amazing

Quote Originally Posted by kad136 View Post
    Gorgeous. I'd love to see this sold as a poster at some point.
    I hear they are working on putting a book together, I'd imagine poster printing would be a possibility then.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast