Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Insane Viking Pack Pre-Order Now Available

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
    "coming soon to GoG", that was a month ago...., why is then GoG.com still not avanible with less than 2 days left? Will it not be possible to pre-order the game from there? If that is the case, those who buy GoG.com version will then not get the pre-order exclusive "bonus" ?
    From the Reddit AMA the other day - Stoic Studio: "We had some delays with GoG. We're still working it out." I'd imagine if they knew exactly when it would be sorted out they would have told us.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimsy Platypus View Post
    From the Reddit AMA the other day - Stoic Studio: "We had some delays with GoG. We're still working it out." I'd imagine if they knew exactly when it would be sorted out they would have told us.
    ty for the answer, however, with only 1 day and 4 hours left for pre-orders it looks rather grim for those who wanted to get the FULL game from GoG.com....
    "Forged by Fire; Empowered by Passion"

Disappointed that it's still not on GOG and disappointed in myself that I didn't find out about this before it was released on Steam. I try to get all the DLC I can for a game and knowing I can not eventually get the pre order dlc irks me to no end. So many other developers make these things available later on.

I know it's my problem but things like that turn me away from games. I'm sure there are other gamers that feel the same about it. I know it's something small and trivial but it still bothers me when developers and publishers make portions of their game unavailable to portions of their potential customer base.

if only it wasn't called DLC but "Backers' and pre-order special" or something...
    If you don't know where to put it - put it in the pillage

Steelhammer Tribune issues collected here
    Some of my Factions games can be observed here
    Also possible streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/netnazgul

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
    ...pre-order exclusive in-game content...
    ...No more! If you are up to a tiny bit of modding -- https://stoicstudio.com/forum/showthr...Unlock-Tryggvi Enjoy
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleonymous View Post
    ...No more! If you are up to a tiny bit of modding -- https://stoicstudio.com/forum/showthr...Unlock-Tryggvi Enjoy
    Thanks a lot!

It should have been done officially tho!
    "Forged by Fire; Empowered by Passion"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5